£7,000 Start-Up Support
We are currently offering new franchisees £7,000 start up support (£5,000 RRP pet food stock plus £2,000 launching support) for our Platinum package and £4,000 (£2,000 RRP pet food stock plus £2000 launching support) for our Gold package.
In Brief, About Husse?
The Husse brand has expanded rapidly since launching in the UK. Currently we have over 80 trained nutritionists representing Husse across 50 regions. Husse is the fastest growing pet food franchise in the UK and the only one with international success. Husse operates in over 50 countries, is ISO 9001 regulated, and is believed to be the first European pet food company to be granted a DA licence to import into the United States.
With a 95% customer retention rate - our money-back taste guarantee demonstrates our confidence in the quality of our products and is covered by Husse UK's head office.
Husse (pronounced “hoo-say”) is a global brand established in 1987. Husse produces and sells a wide range of affordable premium pet food, accessories, health and hygiene products for cats and dogs, and care supplements for horses. With over 1,000 franchisees worldwide our Husse franchisees and pet food nutritionists regularly deliver our super premium products to several hundred thousand loyal customers at no extra cost directly to the customer’s door. Pet food is in year-round demand and our franchisees benefit from high profit margins across our 350-product range.
Our products are produced from independently verified human grade natural ingredients. Our 100% sincere label policy provides our customers with complete confidence and reassurance.
- Complete dry food start-up support - £5,000 (RRP) for Platinum Package and £2,000 (RRP) for Gold Package.
- £2,000 worth of additional start-up launch items: Micro website, social media set up, Husse tent, livery for vehicle, samples, catalogues, micro Catalogues, business cards, uniforms.
- Comprehensive training - two days in-house, nutrition, product knowledge, sales & marketing (consumer & business), pet behavior (audio course), monthly webinar workshop, field training with experienced franchisee (Gold & Platinum).
- Exclusive territory containing at least 75,000 (Platinum), 55,000 (Gold) or 35,000 (Silver) households.
- High profit margins and mark up.
- Monthly financial contribution for marketing (first six month)
- Contribution based on monthly order value
- In-house experts - vet advice for customers and nutrition knowledge, business development manager to support business activity, digital marketer, graphic designer and franchise manager.
- Ongoing & refresher training, workshops, webinars and seminars.
- Husse operational manual - printed & digital formats.
- Magento CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System - Powerful and unrivalled commercial platform for managing your customers and orders.
Husse franchisees have joined us from all walks of life. Husse pet nutritionists benefit from choosing their own working hours, a flexible lifestyle and the ability to manage their business from home.
- Lifestyle business – Husse pet nutritionists operate in their local area, focusing on building trust with local pet owners and pet-related businesses. They enjoy meeting new people and at the same time being able to make money - just by following a proven business concept that is successful all-year round.
- Opportunity to work part-time, a lifestyle choice – Many of our franchisees initially worked or currently work part-time, due to other commitments or as a lifestyle choice. Whatever your circumstances are, a minimal or no-overhead cost allows our franchisees to launch and develop a business suited to their needs.
- Healthy & natural Scandinavian recipe – Pets love the taste of our unique Scandinavian recipe, unlike other local products which all possess similar ingredients and taste to each other - Husse offers something different to the rest.
- Unique product range – Husse manufactures and sells third-generation dog and cat food. Our 350 product range includes food for all stages of life for cats and dogs. Husse’s unique professional products add a new edge to the business to target pet related businesses such as breeders, kennels, catteries, groomers, trainers, etc .
- Taste guarantee - Pets love the taste of our unique recipe which gives us the confidence to offer a money-back taste guarantee covered by HQ - our franchisees have an excellent selling tool to encourage the customer to try Husse.
- Route to market– Husse has developed proven marketing strategies over the years, allowing our franchisees to engage with pet owners all over the world.
Husse Training and Support
From the day a franchisee starts with Husse and every day after, they will always have the reliance of 30 years' industry experience and success. Initial training will cover intranet, nutrition, products, business strategy, marketing and sales.
Ongoing support includes online marketing, an in-house graphic designer, in-house vet to assist you or your customers, continuous training and mentoring. Husse arranges regular meetings, seminars and webinars allowing continuous development of our franchisees.
Husse Training and Support
- Silver: £4,900+VAT
- Gold: £9,900+VAT
- Platinum: £13,900+VAT
Get more info about our packages!
Send us your questions & info.